Welcome to Transitional Wealth Strategies, where for over 25 years we have been helping individuals like you with financial planning and investment advice, including fee-based services.
As Certified Financial Planner professionals, we enjoy being held to a higher standard. We empower our clients to understand their investments and to make choices based on their best interests. Collaborating with us means understanding your investments.
Most of our clients have remained with us for decades, appreciating the collaborative philosophy and way of tailoring their investments according to each stage of life.
- Member Santa Cruz County Bar Associations
- Member Financial Planning Association
- Member, Financial Planning Association.
- Established Transitional Wealth Strategies™ in 2014.
- Obtained Certified Financial Planner Certificate (CFP®) from the College of Financial Planning in 1993.
- Obtained Supervisory Registered Principal, Series 24, license in 1988.
- Started existing practice, Jacqueline M. Lakocy, CFP® in 1986.
- Registered Representative Series 7 licensed in 1982.
- Began financial career in 1980 at Merrill Lynch while attending UCLA and then graduating from the Marshall School of Business at USC.